Aloha!

I recently read this section, and realized I hadn't updated it in over a year! In that time, we've moved to Australia, had a new baby (added to this blog as Babyroo!), and Babykins is now 3! It's been an exciting year.

I'm not even pretending anymore that I'll add to this blog every few days. It's more like once or twice a month - if I'm lucky. But thanks to everyone for continuing to read it. I love my family, and I hope you do, too!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Letter from Babykins

Dear Mommy,

Please stop taking me to the doctor to have my ears checked.  They don't hurt.  They just happen to be the exact right size for my thumbs - not too tight and not too loose.  This is an exciting discovery, and I will continue to stick my thumbs in them all day and even at night while asleep.  One day, when I realize that my nose is also the perfect size for little fingers and all sorts of other items, you can take me back the doctor to have the Cheerios removed.  Until then, I'm just having fun.

Love,
Babykins

No comments:

Post a Comment