Aloha!

I recently read this section, and realized I hadn't updated it in over a year! In that time, we've moved to Australia, had a new baby (added to this blog as Babyroo!), and Babykins is now 3! It's been an exciting year.

I'm not even pretending anymore that I'll add to this blog every few days. It's more like once or twice a month - if I'm lucky. But thanks to everyone for continuing to read it. I love my family, and I hope you do, too!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Few of Our Favorite Things

I recently started a gratitude journal.  Each night you're supposed to write down three things that happened that day that you're grateful for (all the cynics can stop making faces - it's a nice idea).  If Babykins and I each had to fill out just one day in the journal, I think it would look something like this:

Mommykins:
Thank you for...
1) a happy, healthy Babykins
2) my wonderful Hubbykins
3) finally letting me fit back in my shorts

Babykins:
Thank you for...
1) showing Daddy how to fly me like an airplane
2) giving Mommy the milk machines
3) making me so darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment