Aloha!

I recently read this section, and realized I hadn't updated it in over a year! In that time, we've moved to Australia, had a new baby (added to this blog as Babyroo!), and Babykins is now 3! It's been an exciting year.

I'm not even pretending anymore that I'll add to this blog every few days. It's more like once or twice a month - if I'm lucky. But thanks to everyone for continuing to read it. I love my family, and I hope you do, too!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Footloose Female Lead Just Cast...

And "Ariel" will now be played by Babykins!  This exciting announcement came just this morning after producers of the teen dance movie saw Babykins shakin' her diaper to the tune of "Pop Goes the Weasel."  Producers were especially taken with Babykins' unique style of dancing...the jerky head bob, swiveling hips, and bouncing knees all combine to dramatically represent the spirit of a small town preacher's daughter with dreams of breaking free.

When asked how she developed this new dance style, Babykins humbly replied that she was just "shakin' what her mama gave her."

With the movie set to release next year, Babykins has begun a rigorous practice schedule, often waking up at 6:30 AM to groove for an hour before breakfast, and practicing late into the night, long after her coaches have encouraged her to break for the evening.  With this kind of dedication, we can expect to see great things from this rising star.

No comments:

Post a Comment