Aloha!

I recently read this section, and realized I hadn't updated it in over a year! In that time, we've moved to Australia, had a new baby (added to this blog as Babyroo!), and Babykins is now 3! It's been an exciting year.

I'm not even pretending anymore that I'll add to this blog every few days. It's more like once or twice a month - if I'm lucky. But thanks to everyone for continuing to read it. I love my family, and I hope you do, too!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

Thank you so much for my first Christmas.  I had a great time!  First, I got to wake everyone up early.  Then mommy and daddy let me crawl all the way to the tree and pull out the paper that was hiding under it!  Did you know there were toys inside that paper?

I love playing with all of my new toys.  My shakers make lots of noise, and my lap top is just like daddy's!  I don't know how you knew just what to get me.  Please give your elves a big, drooly kiss for me.

Later that day (after mommy made me take a nap - boo!) lots of new adoring subjects came over to tell me how cute I am.  I graced them all with a smile, and even let some of them pick me up!  I bet Queen Elizabeth never lets her subjects pick her up.

That night, silly mommy and daddy tried to put me down for a full night's sleep.  I was very tired, but I was just too excited from the day.  I got up lots during the night to remind them about all the fun we had!

I heard about something called Christmas in July.  Could you send me a brochure?  I want to be ready.
Love,
Babykins

P.S.  Wasn't I the cutest baby ever in my fuzzy "Baby's First Christmas" jammies?  I'll wear them again next week in case you want to come back and leave more presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment