Aloha!

I recently read this section, and realized I hadn't updated it in over a year! In that time, we've moved to Australia, had a new baby (added to this blog as Babyroo!), and Babykins is now 3! It's been an exciting year.

I'm not even pretending anymore that I'll add to this blog every few days. It's more like once or twice a month - if I'm lucky. But thanks to everyone for continuing to read it. I love my family, and I hope you do, too!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

If the Shoe Fits...

Or, more accurately, if the shoe doesn't fit.  Once again, Babykins has grown out of a set of clothes.  She's on the small side, so despite being a big, bad seven-monther, Babykins has been able to keep wearing her 3-6 month clothing.  Recently, however, Hubbykins and I have started to notice that her clothes are getting a bit tight.

Which means that for the third time in her 7 months, I find myself folding up a set of tiny clothes and putting them away.  Although it gets easier each time, I still find myself slightly sad that another phase of Babykins' babyhood is over.  She'll never again wear the cute red and white polka dot dress or the adorable jammies that I thought made her look like a sailor (and everyone else thought made her look like a convict).

On the plus side, I now get to pull out the next set of clothing, all fresh and new, and ready to adorn the cutest baby on the block.  Goodbye 6 month clothing, hello 9 monthers.

And a very Happy Thanksgiving to family and friends!  Gobble gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment