Aloha!

I recently read this section, and realized I hadn't updated it in over a year! In that time, we've moved to Australia, had a new baby (added to this blog as Babyroo!), and Babykins is now 3! It's been an exciting year.

I'm not even pretending anymore that I'll add to this blog every few days. It's more like once or twice a month - if I'm lucky. But thanks to everyone for continuing to read it. I love my family, and I hope you do, too!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Aloha Auntie MO! Part 2

In Hawaii, Aloha not only means hello, it also means goodbye (actually it means about a gazillion other things, as well, but that's for another blog).  Today is Auntie MO's last day with us in Oahu, so it's once again time to say, "Aloha."  Babykins hardly slept last night and has been clingy this morning.  I think it's because she knows the end of the visit is drawing near.

But instead of being sad, I've decided to focus today on the fun we had during Auntie MO's trip.  Since my last post about her visit, we've been very busy.  We've seen breathtaking views from the Pali Lookout and traveled through a small rain forest.  We saw a Buddhist temple and attended a Thai festival.  Auntie MO has been paddle boarding 4 times, and we all attended a Hawaiian language church service in Hawaii's first church.  Most importantly, we've had the chance to spend time together, and Babykins has had a wonderful re-discovering her Aunt (who taught her that all the people she sees are her Minions).

We'll be sad to say Aloha to Auntie MO, but in just a month, Babykins, Hubbykins, and I will be making the trip to Pennsylvania for Christmas, and we'll once again be able to use Aloha in the happiest sense possible.

2 comments:

  1. HI there! I found your blog on Top Baby Blogs and it's lovely! I am your newest follower Nice to meet you!!! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
    Have a peek at my all handmade giveaways if you stop by. Everything is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete