Aloha!

I recently read this section, and realized I hadn't updated it in over a year! In that time, we've moved to Australia, had a new baby (added to this blog as Babyroo!), and Babykins is now 3! It's been an exciting year.

I'm not even pretending anymore that I'll add to this blog every few days. It's more like once or twice a month - if I'm lucky. But thanks to everyone for continuing to read it. I love my family, and I hope you do, too!

Monday, January 7, 2013

Tattoo

The other day Hubbykins was sitting next to Babykins with his shirt off, and she noticed the tattoo on his back.  Babykins has seen his tattoo before, and even commented on it, but this time she was fascinated.  After chatting about it for a few moments - What is it?  How did it get there? - Babykins announced that she would be getting a tattoo, as well.  The following conversation ensued:

Babykins: I get tattoo on my back!
Hubbykins: Little girls can't get tattoos.
Babykins: Ok.  I get tattoo when I a big girl!
Hubbykins: You can get a tattoo when you're the same age as daddy.
Babykins (Not realizing she will never be the same age as daddy):  Ok!

Since then, Babykins has excitedly told me on a number of occasions how she plans to get a tattoo when she's bigger.  She's planning on a rainbow.

Luckily, for now, she's happy to stick with the wet and wear fake tattoos.  Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment