Aloha!

I recently read this section, and realized I hadn't updated it in over a year! In that time, we've moved to Australia, had a new baby (added to this blog as Babyroo!), and Babykins is now 3! It's been an exciting year.

I'm not even pretending anymore that I'll add to this blog every few days. It's more like once or twice a month - if I'm lucky. But thanks to everyone for continuing to read it. I love my family, and I hope you do, too!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Bodily Functions

Babykins is now fully daytime potty trained.  This process has lead to a lot of conversations about bodily functions.  The other day I was chatting with her while she was sitting on the potty.  She looked at me and announced, "I make wee-wee, poopies, and farts.  Mommy makes milk."

Yep.  Sounds about right.

No comments:

Post a Comment