Aloha!

I recently read this section, and realized I hadn't updated it in over a year! In that time, we've moved to Australia, had a new baby (added to this blog as Babyroo!), and Babykins is now 3! It's been an exciting year.

I'm not even pretending anymore that I'll add to this blog every few days. It's more like once or twice a month - if I'm lucky. But thanks to everyone for continuing to read it. I love my family, and I hope you do, too!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Good guess

A little while ago, we took Babykins to a carnival.  They had a used book table, and at the end of the night, they handed out bags and gave away the remaining books for free.  We picked up a few books that we thought Babykins would like and headed home.

A couple days later, Babykins was flipping through her new books, when she suddenly got very worried...

Babykins: Uh, oh, Mama.
Me:  What's wrong?
Babykins: Someone colored in this book!
Babykins (Thinks about it for a second and lowers her head, looking sad): It was probably me!

It actually wasn't her.  The book came that way, and as soon as I explained that someone else had colored in it, she looked instantly relieved.  But it's funny to know she automatically assumes she's the culprit!

No comments:

Post a Comment