Aloha!

I recently read this section, and realized I hadn't updated it in over a year! In that time, we've moved to Australia, had a new baby (added to this blog as Babyroo!), and Babykins is now 3! It's been an exciting year.

I'm not even pretending anymore that I'll add to this blog every few days. It's more like once or twice a month - if I'm lucky. But thanks to everyone for continuing to read it. I love my family, and I hope you do, too!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dear God

Dear God,

Thank you for:
  • My opposable thumbs.  Without them, I couldn't push all the buttons in the elevator.
  • My strong hands, that I use to tear up all the magazines in the house.
  • My climbing ability, that allowed me yesterday to climb onto a box of diapers and finally reach the light switch! (And thank you for Mama's strong heart, so she didn't keel over when she caught me!)
  • My fantastic lungs.  If they were smaller, Mama and Daddy might not hear me call at night!
  • My stroller.  Auntie MO told me it's important to meet my adoring subjects in person at least once a day.
  • The Milk Machines.  I know I've thanked you for them before, but lately Mama's been saying the word "weaned" and looking at me.  I have a bad feeling about this...
  • Gravity.  It makes throwing my food over the side of the high chair so much more fun :)
  • My lack of teeth.  It gives me a good excuse not to eat the meat Mama keeps trying to feed me.
  • My cute, cute smile.  It gets me out of so much trouble!
Love,
Babykins

No comments:

Post a Comment