Aloha!

I recently read this section, and realized I hadn't updated it in over a year! In that time, we've moved to Australia, had a new baby (added to this blog as Babyroo!), and Babykins is now 3! It's been an exciting year.

I'm not even pretending anymore that I'll add to this blog every few days. It's more like once or twice a month - if I'm lucky. But thanks to everyone for continuing to read it. I love my family, and I hope you do, too!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Number 1 Reason I Love Daycare

Babykins and I are both finally starting to adjust to her daily trips to daycare.  She has fabulous teachers, they do fun activities, and every time I walk in there, someone's cleaning something.  The number 1 thing I love about daycare, though, is the art projects Babykins brings home.  There's just nothing cuter than seeing the end result of her daily foray into art time. 

For Mother's Day, she finger painted paper plates, which they turned into a bouquet of flowers.  All together now...Awwww :)

Babykins' Handmade Mother's Day Bouquet

No comments:

Post a Comment