Aloha!

I recently read this section, and realized I hadn't updated it in over a year! In that time, we've moved to Australia, had a new baby (added to this blog as Babyroo!), and Babykins is now 3! It's been an exciting year.

I'm not even pretending anymore that I'll add to this blog every few days. It's more like once or twice a month - if I'm lucky. But thanks to everyone for continuing to read it. I love my family, and I hope you do, too!

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Facebook

Babykins was taking pictures with my phone tonight.  Most of the pictures were of the TV, which was playing her favorite movie, Tinkerbell's Secret of the Wings, which we have watched approximately 5 gazillion times in the last 4 weeks.

As she was taking a particularly artsy picture, she states, "This one is going on Facebook!"

I didn't even know she had a Facebook account!

No comments:

Post a Comment