Aloha!

I recently read this section, and realized I hadn't updated it in over a year! In that time, we've moved to Australia, had a new baby (added to this blog as Babyroo!), and Babykins is now 3! It's been an exciting year.

I'm not even pretending anymore that I'll add to this blog every few days. It's more like once or twice a month - if I'm lucky. But thanks to everyone for continuing to read it. I love my family, and I hope you do, too!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

For the record...

Babykins was weaned a few weeks ago at 22 months.  I know there were people in the pool placing their bets on the 10 year mark, but we have successfully stopped nursing with nary a tear.

We now go through 2 gallons of milk a week.  I didn't even know that was possible!

1 comment:

  1. No..the bet wasn't that she'd not be weened by 10..10 is the age she'll still be running around naked like when you were a kid.

    ReplyDelete